Most of us have an old, worn-out plastic table laying around our homes somewhere. Take that boring plastic table from boring, to fun, with this easy DIY plastic table makeover using Rustoleum hammered paint from our friends at Ace Hardware!
• Painters Tape/Masking Tape
• Plastic Masking Film/Paper drop cloth
Get to work
- Start off by cleaning the table and then sanding the top, sides, and legs of your table with your medium grit sanding sponge (be sure to wipe any sanding residue off before the next step.)
- Using your tape and drop cloth, cover up the legs of your table.
- Apply an even coat of your Rust-Oleum gloss brown hammered spray paint to the top of your table (make sure you’re in a well-ventilated area.)
- After re-coat and recommended dry times, cover the top of your table with your drop cloth.
- Spray an even coat of your Rust-Oleum universal hammered copper spray paint to the legs of your table.
- Let dry overnight, and start enjoying it!